Saturday, August 21, 2010

yoyo to 120 friends and Ms.Just

I'll try my best to be a blogger but i need help from all the people around the world.isn't it to much for asking the world to help me??? nope,it just to much but at least by you guys help me to be a good blogger plus improving my english you will be in a group of people that help others and others will help you.By the way,the world is not so cruel if we know how to treat other people just like we want them to treat us nicely.kepoh-kepoh out for now

1 comment:

  1. Salam Bak:) hey im so sory for not paying a visit at ur blog earlier..got a lil bz n exhausted lately...
    i do hope this place will be a platform for u to improve ur english:)

    "....people that help others and others will help you."
    like this:)

    i will come here always so keep the blog updated k (^_^)v

    ReplyDelete