Monday, November 29, 2010

WHAT A LIFE

Well,it been a while since I left university’s life since it holiday time for me. Having such a great time with my family,eat and eat for 24/7…it a way to enjoy my life right now.fun stay at home with no one yelling or having fight since he already left home.it a huge success for me as I really wanted him to left the house.the best part is that I don’t have to do anything,I just observe and listen.well if you don’t know how to appreciate people around you all I can say is GET OUT FROM MY LIFE! It a win-win thing as he don’t want us and we 10000000 times don’t need him.he’s like a trash in my life and I’m really2 thankful that he already left the home.hopefuly he won’t come back into our life as I never feel so peaceful like this until the day he left home.god really has a way of mix things up and end it with happy ending.

1 comment:

  1. Life is so mysterious. It's how we put up with it that makes us stronger.

    ReplyDelete